Friday, March 20, 2009

Got the ball rolling for my next step in my MS journey. Went to the Tysabri web site and found sites licenced to do the infusions within 100 miles. A Santa Fe site was listed, so I called Tysabri people and said I have not been contacted yet, but I should be getting a call from you soon. When I got home, I got the call, they said Santa Fe was out of the question. Seems you need to have a doctor on the site, and he needs to recommend you. He then called my Neurologist in Colorado Springs and they recommended Presbyterian infusion center in Albuquerque, seems they have a good connection with them and they have a doctor on the site for the infusion, and post infusion monitoring, sounds good all the way around to me. Presbyterian should be getting in contact with me on Tuesday....

No comments: